Fleet monitoring with FleetMon Satellite Tracking: follow your fleet worldwide!
Stay connected with your fleet.
The innovative FleetMon Satellite Tracking combines the powers and reliability of AIS and satellite-based tracking in a comprehensive fleet monitoring solution with powerful reporting tools, convenient smartphone apps and flexible IT integration options.
Modern fleet management is the key task to assure and increase safety, efficiency and revenue of your fleet. It is an indispensable information hub for your entire business.
Nautical supervisors require up-to-date ship positioning information together with detailed navigation charts and weather/sea state information, for guidance and emergency response. Detailed, reliable figures on track, speed and weather conditions from a long-term history are vital for any analysis of the fleet performance, enabling targeted optimization strategies to reduce costs, fuel consumption and lay time. Customers, partners and staff world-wide benefit from easily accessible fleet scheduling information, thus improving continuous uninterrupted flow in the logistics chain.
Fleetmon Satellite Tracking has been designed to take up this increasingly important role.
Vessel tracking with terrestrial AIS provides undelayed signals with superior resolution while technically limited to near-shore conditions. Vessels will be lost out of sight when they sail to the open seas or areas not covered by terrestrial AIS. FleetMon Satellite Tracking offers various options to track your ships anywhere on the globe by satellite, including Inmarsat and satellite AIS.
- live real-time monitoring and nautical supervision
- long-term track history, analysis and performance assessment
- desktop and smartphone access on iPhone, iPad, Android and Blackberry
- reliable: up to four different signal channels, including Inmarsat and satellite AIS
- flexible: all vessels in one system
- cost-efficient: lowest satellite airtime cost, flat-rate pricing
Live operations monitoring and nautical supervision
- full global ECDIS navigation charts
- European Inland ENCs
- present weather and sea conditions: wave height, currents, wind, ice, ...
- surrounding maritime traffic
Let customers and staff benefit with information advantage
- full-featured reporting and management tools on secure website
- free smartphone apps
- user account management
- flexible web map components - fleet position display on the Internet
- collaboration made easy