Satellite AIS - space-borne vessel tracking
Satellite AIS available: FleetMon is proud to bring its users a fascinating new technology: space-borne AIS enables seamless global tracking of the world's merchant fleet.What can we do for you?
FleetMon combines terrestrial and satellite AIS
The international AIS system, originally developed as a collision avoidance technology, has proven to be an indispensable tool and information source of unrivaled quality for the maritime world.
With its land-based AIS receiver stations network, FleetMon provides undelayed signals with superior resolution for vessel tracking and monitoring. Today, FleetMon's antennas offer live coverage of all major waterways and ports, with about 30'000 vessels detected in every single moment. The FleetMon Explorer software allows its users to watch marine traffic and operations live, wherever they are, right in their browser.
Additionally, FleetMon has teamed up with partner Luxspace, enabling you to track and follow ships sailing the open seas through satellite AIS technology. Combining high-resolution terrestrial and global space-based tracking in a unique seamless fashion, FleetMon brings you the best in today's AIS tracking!
FleetMon Satellite AIS is available in the following products:
- FleetMon Satellite Tracking - global tracking for your fleet in an innovative turnkey solution
- Customer API - powerful programming interfaces delivering live shipping data for your software applications.
- Analyses and Reports - datasets and statistics for planning, research and business intelligence
- Your individual project: Contact us to learn how you can benefit from satellite AIS data
- Fleet monitoring
- Competition analysis
- Trading pattern analysis
- Forecasting, business intelligence
- Logistics scheduling and optimization
- Anti-piracy and post-piracy measures
- Environmental monitoring and analysis
- Search and rescue, safety